Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
13248794

hi I b0ught a house w1th my g1rlfriend four years ago and now

hi I b0ught a house w1th my g1rlfriend four years ago and now we are gng t0 part ways.. we have d1scussed a settlement that su1ts us so wn't need t0 g0 t0 c0urt.. we lve n d1fferent states and 1 want t0 ref1nance and take 0ver the l0an. 1m n0t sure what 1 need t0 aqu1re/d0. thank y0u
Hello

you can do one of two things,

either just refinance and pay her out

or

file consent orders in the family court of WA.

http://www.familycourt.wa.gov.au/_files/Consent%20orders%20kit%20010710.pdf

This is simply an application, do it yourself kit where you can sign an agreement, send it to court and it becomes a court made order.

You can also sign a binding financial agreement as well and have both of you sign it.

I would advise that you should do the consent orders.

For a fee of around $1500 you can get a solicitor to do it so it is legal and will resolve the matter.

Please accept.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

s0rry 1m 1n w.a we b0ught theh0use 1n s.a 1s there a l1nk t0 the equ1levant 1n s.a?

yes

http://www.familylawcourts.gov.au/wps/wcm/connect/FLC/Home/Forms/Family+Court+of+Australia+forms/FCOA_form_App_Consent_Orders