Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court

hello how are you im just enquiring if i start work at 9:45

hello how are you im just enquiring if i start work at 9:45 on a sunday night and finish my shift on monday morning at 6:00 and the working week for myself finishes at 6 on a friday morning is that first shift classed as my sunday or monday

Sadly th hours on a Monday, are considered Monday and will be paid as such.

Please accept
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hey mate sorry its taken abit of time to follow up my other question to that first one is on the queens birthday weekend the monday was the public holiday but he said to us take the sunday night off as our public holiday and work monday but he has only paid us normal time for the monday. he paid us the double time for the 2 hours we work on the sunday night but thats all. he should have to pay us double time and a half should he not as he has made that our public holiday

Public holiday rates need to be paid on publice holidays.

Speak with the fair work ombudsman and make a formal complaint.

Please accept