Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court

Apparently my landlord has not been paying the mortgage on

Apparently my landlord has not been paying the mortgage on my tenancy and I received a letter from Wpac on June 19 stating I had to vacate the property in 28 days. I have not as yet found a new property but have seen one which will be available on the 20th July when I am supposed to have left mine on the 18th. Do I have any rights in this matter? They said they will seek a Court Possession Order to facilitate vacant possession!

In such matters you can speak to westpac who will have possession of the property.

I trust by the time the home is sold, get new buyers etc will be after 20 July and you should be able to reside there.

It is a common occurrence and you will no doubt be paying the rent anyway, it will be of benefit to westpac for it to be leased and making money from.

Please accept.