Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court

my wife is continuing her affair ,

my wife is continuing her affair ,staying out at wk ends while i have the youngest son,she then returns the nxt day and says if i dont like it i should leave,because it is her home two,she doesnt want to end her affair but cant move in with the other as we have three kids at home and the affair partner has 5 kids at home so it s not practical they say,they are both newly found lesbians,and neither kids know,how can this be allowed to happen i have nowhere to go and couldnt afford to run a rental and our family home what can i legaly ask her to do as moraly nothing seems to work

Under the family law act there is no fault divorce or separation.

Sadly, what she does in her time is not a factor at all.

What you can do however is force the sale upon the home and move out allowing you some money to buy / rent elsewhere.

This will get her to either finish the affair or resolve this stupid action and move on with the marriage.

Please accept.