Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

We live in VIC. but have a timeshare unit in QLD with a 99

Customer Question

We live in VIC. but have a timeshare unit in QLD with a 99 year lease. I am about to retire and will not be able to afford the ongoing maintenance costs. How am I able to get out of this lease?
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Wendy, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Tax, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,
Wendy
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks Wendy, I would really like an answer to our problem.

Kind regards

Peter XXXXX

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Wendy
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks Wendy, please keep looking.

Kind regards

Peter XXXXXX

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
You're welcome, Peter. We are continuing our search!

Regards,
Wendy
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello again,

We are still working with the professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please keep looking because we would really like to get out of this situation.

Kind regards

Peter XXXXX

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
We will continue to look. Thanks for your patience while we search.
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm sorry to say we have exhausted all our efforts at this time to find the right professional to assist you with your question.

While we were not able to assist you with this question, please keep in mind that JustAnswer has multiple categories, from Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Finance, Tax, to Home Improvement, and more, to assist you with any question you may need answered.

At this time, we can offer you two options. You can choose to either have us return your good faith deposit back to its original funding source OR you may keep your deposit in your JustAnswer account to use for a future question.

We hope you will consider us again in the future.

Thank you,
Wendy
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks Wendy, pleasr return my deposit.

Kind regards

Peter Johns