Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience

Hai my name is simi.

Customer Question

Hai my name is XXXXX XXXXX migration to Canada for my sister.I paid nearly $25000. Now they cheated me .i don,t know what to do.I need fast result.because all this money i took credit from India.please replay me.It is a migration agent in Melbourne.anyone can help me?

Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Wendy, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Tax, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,