Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

Hello, my husband signed a 2 year work agreement / contract

Customer Question

Hello, my husband signed a 2 year work agreement / contract after a month they have put him off & said we need to vacate the property ASAP.. Can they do this to us?
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 3 years ago.
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your question. To Introduce myself I am a sydney based Solicitor and will do my best to provide you with relevant information to assist you.

Does the contract make any mention about termination by either party without notice?

Are you able to provide you with a copy of the agreement for me to read and provide you with more detailed information.

You can email me on [email protected] and request that they forwarded to Sydney-lawyer in the Australian forum

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
There is no mention of termination with out notice. I will email you a copy of the contract. Thank you for your help Lorraine
Expert:  Leon replied 3 years ago.
Good Afternoon

I look forward to receiving it. I will contact you once I receive it.