Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Solicitor - Admitted 2005
Experience:  I did my law degree at the University of Queensland
17651911

Hi, im seperated about 6 years divorced about 1 1/2 years

Hi, i'm seperated about 6 years divorced about 1 1/2 years and paying child support
my ex wife won't stop asking for money on top of child support even after telling her I can't afford it. she is now threatening to force me to pay half of all medical expenses.. can she do that?
she is now threatening to force me to pay half of all medical expenses.. can she do that?

She is now out of time. She only had 12 months from the date the divorce order was made to apply for property division orders. So as it stands, the $7000 settlement she already received is all that she is entitled to. She cannot go back to Court seeking more.

If you're satisfied with the results of your question, then I'll ask you to please provide positive feedback so that I will get credit for the time spent on your question. Your question can continue even after you leave positive feedback, so if you have any follow up questions please don't be afraid to ask.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

her response was "My $300 an hr lawyer says differently"

she claims my daughter has aspergers and I already pay $50 a month more child support than I need to plus other cash she's managed to talk me out of.

I doubt her solicitor actually said that because he would know that she is out of time. In some cases the Court will allow a claim to be made out of time, but only if it is satisfied there have been extenuating circumstances which prevented her from applying within the time frame.

Please don't forget to leave positive feedback so that I will get credit for the time spent on your question.