Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Solicitor - Admitted 2005
Experience:  I did my law degree at the University of Queensland
17651911

Ill soon be applying to sponsor my partner to migrate to australia

I'll soon be applying to sponsor my partner to migrate to australia using aust.immi. 40SP form, any thoughts on how to do it right? ps. i don't expect you to do it for me, just some general advice. thanks
The form itself is fairly straight forward. However, you may want to keep this in mind. Even if you fill it out correctly, with all of the supporting documentation, it will still take 12 to 18 months for them to approve her visa.

However, for partner visa's lodged by a registered migration agent, they usually get processed in 6 to 12 months, sometimes even less than 6 months.

Should you have any other questions, please let me know.

If you're satisfied with the results of your question, then I'll ask you to please provide positive feedback so that I will get credit for the time spent on your question. Your question can continue even after you leave positive feedback, so if you have any follow up questions please don't be afraid to ask.