Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court

I have been separated from my wife for 7 years ,we have a financial

I have been separated from my wife for 7 years ,we have a financial agreement of 50% each of a property in which she lives in . We had a contract of sale on it a month ago but she didn't agree to extend fiance timeline so the contract was breached and the sale fell through
. She intends to buy me out but has no employment and is on a disability pentcion so no possability of securing a loan. How long do I wait ? Can I force her into selling the property?

The reality is that she cannot afford the home

Attend to speak with a solicitor and force the sale. It is as simple as attending court and forcing the sale.

She must concede to it as she cannot prove that she can keep it.

In respect of the matter it will cost on or around $900 from a solicitor to undertake this work. You can also seek costs against her.

Perhaps what you can do is threaten her with it, and she may capitulate.

Please accept.