Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Solicitor - Admitted 2005
Experience:  I did my law degree at the University of Queensland
17651911

Can I put someone elses property out of my house as I have

Can I put someone else's property out of my house as I have asked a number of times for them to remove it

In this case, yes, you can put his things in the rubbish. But you should give him a letter first (and keep a copy) giving him a final two weeks to pick up his things, and telling him clearly that they will be sent out with the weekly rubbish if he doesn't. You need that letter to protect yourself, so make sure Australia Post has him sign for it.

If you're satisfied with the results of your question, then I'll ask you to please provide positive feedback so that I will get credit for the time spent on your question. Your question can continue even after you leave positive feedback, so if you have any follow up questions please don't be afraid to ask.