Brisbane-Lawyer, Solicitor - Admitted 2005
Experience:  I did my law degree at the University of Queensland

Firm A employs Mr B and pays a salary fortnightly into Bs

Firm A employs Mr B and pays a salary fortnightly into B's bank account. B is employed to
manage a retirement village on behalf of Firm A but B is under the control of a contracted administrator. Residents of the retirement village are required to pay all the operating costs of the village on a regular basis to the administrator. The wages of B are included in
payments made by the residents and are then transferred back to Firm A. Fundamentally
Firm A is fully recompensed for the money they pay to B whose salary is basically paid by the residents. Question, who actually employs B.
Question, who actually employs B.

Firm A.

That is who his employment contract is with and the only person he could sue if Firm A were to stop paying him. It doesn't matter where Firm A gets the money to pay Mr B's salary (provided it is done legally).

If you're satisfied with the results of your question, then I'll ask you to please provide positive feedback so that I will get credit for the time spent on your question. Your question can continue even after you leave positive feedback, so if you have any follow up questions please don't be afraid to ask.