Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Solicitor - Admitted 2005
Experience:  I did my law degree at the University of Queensland
17651911

I read instruction of Just answer, so now I know what can I

I read instruction of Just answer, so now I know what can I talk to you. I flew to WA, engaged a lawyers in WA, on phone I said: my matter in urgent ..like this like this. Now I need you fill any forms for me for send to court in urgent. ( ask for revoke the grant from the old will 2007 , or fill the from writ of WA court website ) Because I need the receipt from Court from anything you send to court, for I said to bank mean I m doing something now on my case. for I can give to the bank as bank requested, bank can not waiting for me very long, because the old will 2007 granted. ( I have 4 seperates wills from the year 2011, and 2012 ) I paid for the first meeting to lawyer 650 dollars. I did put 5 housands in his trust account. But in 1 weeks already, lawyers did not do anything for me. He told me must came back to Sydney to get two more other wills I have. I gave him already two wills, in public trustee also., But he want two more wills. He did what he think. He did not help me what I want. Money still in his trust account now but I still waiting. A few lawyers made problems for me already. all money in lawyers account gone but not doing any good for me ( 3 lawyers in Sydney kept me all times, money 3 times gone but had nothing to do for me , just trouble for me because waste my time, too late for lots of things ) Now I know Just Answer. I want do it by my own now by fill the form writ. Can I ? If you can help me by Western Australia law ? If not, pls transfer for me .Thanks )
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning

I am unable to help with preparing a Writ that is not what we are here for.

Did the Solicitor in WA explain why he wants the other wills?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Pls don't put my question in public, I said to you already, now I want repeat my wish. Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes he explain for contest will. I agree. But I need to have something to send court right now. two others will I will give him later

I ask you can I do it by myself and by the forms I print on internet because I need do it in urgent ? I still come to lawyers after I do this job. you don't answer me. I did not ask you do it for me. You don't answer me,then I will not satified

Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning

Why is he not preparing the document?

If you prepare them incorrectly and they are struck out then you will have problems.

You can download the Originating Summons filed to commence proceedings under the Inheritance (Family and Dependants Provision) Act 1972 from the following website.

http://www.supremecourt.wa.gov.au/C/civil_forms.aspx?uid=2619-2020-2938-4465

I am very concerned you doing it yourself. If you make a mistake it can cost you more money.

I am unable to draft the application for you this is not what we are here for.

I hope this is of assistance. If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know before leaving any feedback.

If I have assisted please do not forget to leave me with positive feedback.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

A big thank you to you Alex.

May I ask Can I engage lawyers in Sydney ( resident when deceased died in Sydney, but money term deposit opened in the bank WA ) Lawyers in Sydney make application for me in quick, fresh application for probate of later will, send to WA court. Then if need appear in WA court, can Sydney lawyers 1/ go and appear in WA court for me, OR 2/ he and I can engage other lawyer in WA appear for me, Or 3/ I can appear my self ( may be not god idea ) ? one staff of NSW court said other will granted in WA court, so now I need do in WA court .

_ In answer you asked why he don't make application for me. After meeting, I did not hear he said he will make a form for me soon. ( I acually did not talk much, just told him what I need, and put money for him straigh away on thatday ) . Because he told me it is very important I need to give him copy of 2 other wills, , I said I need go back to Sydney to take because only me can take it, no one else. I flew to Sydney already. But I have a second though, and my friends said should not give to people all of 4 wills when my matter not contest yet, I need to keep it. So I said: if you need this, I can not give you, then you may think may be something wrong ? I don't want people think like that to me. I m very sorry we are not satisfied to each other, so we better stop working together. He said yes, he will send the rest money to me. Now I need flight again to WA looking for other lawyers. I don't mind to hard work. But I feel very sad because of people. Sometime I want give up my matter, let the son do this wrong. God know and his father know. But I remember deceased point to what he wrote ( not one time ) and he told me too many times. In the will not only money, something else concern to what deceased wish. If I can not do it, I feel pain. Deceased told me ( evidence ) don't call the children. I have evidence deceased did not like the children. 5 years he hospitalized, but no one of his children visit him, only me.....I was the one called the children came here when deceased pass already....lol....if I would not call them, they might still don't know what happened to his dad ( no one and no plcace in Sydney has their phone number or their address, only me in my very old book ), they came here..... lol......they made too many troubles for me ( they did wrong, 1 lawyers said to I can sue them for that ). Court doesn't want to know all of that, just what people do in rule, I would be late, isn't it ?

How long the bank can wait for me ? 6 months ? The bank know I have a later will. Thank you

Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning

The Probate was originally granted in WA correct?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I though I wrote to Alex, Alex took over. I paid for Alex and asked

But now I see you, sorry for I did not know

in answer your question: yes, probate granted in WA court. But that was the will in the year 2007 from the son

I have 4 separate wills from the year 2011, and 2012, in private lawyers, in Public trusstee........ The latesr will I'm excutor. I have not do any yet. Because other will granted already. So I need lawyer seeking revoke the granted given by the will 2007. But...lawyers.....asking me......gave him.....and .....you may be know already do you ?

I flew to WA, and come back to Sydney. Now I want engage lawyers in Sydney , but other will granted in WA, and money opened, invested in Commonthwealth bank in WA. I don't know can lawyers in Sydney can do it for me ?

Expert:  Brisbane-Lawyer replied 1 year ago.
Do you know the date that the Court in Western Australia granted probate on the 2007 Will?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes, 23 Oct 2012

I have evidence the son, his children know I have 4 separates wills in the time he been with me 2011 and 2012.

The son said he don't know deceased have other wills but that is not the fact with evidence

I called him came to sydney when his dad pass away already. he did not come. Other children came when deceased passed already 14 and 1/2 hours

I have video taken deceased wish don't call the children even when he nearly passed or passed . And in the will deceased wrote by his hands two times: If I 'm not survive him, then no one get his money. ( for Government ) Dont' you know I told deceased give for children. But deceased said NO. I said by God eyes .

Western Court do a wonderfull business that is told people put their hand on the bible and swear in God. His son put his hand and swore as requested. I think God know this.

I cause by natural good from me( I'm a good person ) . I called them come to hid dad.. thought children have the chance to say sorry to dad and can see him before he go for ever And I said to them I will share the will to 5 of them and me, mean fo 6 in equal. But his children did not want that, they want all. And they do terrible thing. I could not believe there is that kind of people. They are laught now because they do the probate in WA without my knowledge, and they got probate granted they can ask money from the bank, the bank may gave them already. And They know I sick after his dad pass away so I could not do anything quicker and proper way than them. He use time I sick. He use gap of law in Australia. He laugh by can got money regardless he do any thing not right

Pls know that I cay pay you, Alex when ever you told me

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I stated being with deceased from 24 Mar 2008

Okay, unfortunately if probate has already been granted in Western Australia, then it cannot be granted or re-applied for in NSW. You can, however, change solicitors if you like, and hire some from NSW.

But ideally you want a WA based solicitor to contest the Will for you.

Should you have any other questions, please let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

From the time I know the son try anyway regardless it is wrong for get that money should be not his, I feel so bad for that person. I want leave this matter, not all money will bring good thing for people, I believe it. You will see. Other way, I answered you what day that probate granted, you can search and find out who he is, and search from the place deceased pass you can find out who am I . I let the son got everything, he took money already. So now if he said something, pls know that is stories, example if he said his dad stayed with him. No his dad just borrowed his address while he staying with me. I mean you are lawyers, should not be hear from one side, is that right ?

I might not contest the wills....not because of money, I have money than his dad have. But I feel so sad and so much depress disappoited, his children canbe that bad !!. As I said God know and his father know, so I don't need to do anything

.I forgot ask lawyers: if the first time in court ( I pay 20 thousands for first time hearing ) If I win. then what the children can do after that ( after first time hearing but they lost , what they can do after that ) if they still want dispute in court ?

I forgot ask lawyers: if the first time in court ( I pay 20 thousands for first time hearing ) If I win. then what the children can do after that ( after first time hearing but they lost , what they can do after that ) if they still want dispute in court ?

They can appeal the decision to the Court of Appeal. That court can then uphold their appeal (they win), or deny their appeal (they lose). But yes, it is an expensive process.

If you're satisfied with the results of your question, then I'll ask you to please provide positive feedback so that I will get credit for the time spent on your question.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dear Alex

You said: it is an expensive process.

Then how much for the process after 20 thousands for the first time ? then, if the son want appeal, how much more I would prepare if they want to continue ?

You asked me what the day probate granted in WA ? You will know something from that, Then for what Alex ?

Then how much for the process after 20 thousands for the first time ?

That is going to depend on the lawyers you retain, some are more expensive than others. But you should pencil in a minimum of $10,000 for an appeal.

Please don't forget to leave positive feedback so that I will get credit for the time spent on your question.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

You asked me what day probate of the son granted ? I let you know already, but only search my matter after you ask my permission, ok ? because I give up my matter already, just ask law for my knowledge . So, I don't want any one come closer my matter any more, ok ?

That is okay.

Experience: I did my law degree at the University of Queensland