Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

I sent a question last week under australia law but I cant

I sent a question last week under australia law but I cant find an answer to it anywhare john cruickshank .
Good Morning

I am only able to find the following 2 questions that you asked. Copy the links and you should be able to read the questions and the responses

http://www.justanswer.com/scottish-law/7594g-open-bank-account-scotland.html

http://www.justanswer.com/scottish-law/754ky-uk-citizen-77-years-old-receive-uk-pension.html

I hope this is of assistance.

Having answered your question I would like to explain how I am paid for my work. The rating given by you, for my answer will decide whether or not I will be paid for my work.

At the end of this post you will see 5 faces asking you to rate my work. Selecting either of the 2 the unhappy faces means you are not happy with my answer and do not wish me to be paid for my work. The other 3 mean I am paid.

I would prefer you rate me at the very end of our session not after each response. This way I can be sure you have an answer that assists you and you can rate the whole experience.

If you want more information after I respond, or wish to have something cleared up, select "Reply so Sydney-Lawyer" or "Reply to Expert" and we can continue until you are satisfied.

I am here to assist you as quickly as possible, and you rating each post will delay the process as it does not tell me what the issue is. I would prefer you ask me questions than rating the response and not providing me with further questions.