How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Peter G. Your Own Question
Peter G.
Peter G., Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 767
Experience:  Law degree from the University of Melbourne 1978, with thirty years of practice experience.
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Peter G. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

To whom it may concen, I have a property that have been

Resolved Question:

To whom it may concen,

I have a property that have been taken in execution of a court judgement without my knowledge or depend my property right in family law.What advice and what can I do?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Peter G. replied 6 years ago.

Peter J R Gauld :

You will have to explain this further - especially why you say without your knowledge - normally you would have been served with many notices. And, What State are you in please?

JACUSTOMER-m1y4y0p2- :

Dear Mr Gauld,

JACUSTOMER-m1y4y0p2- :

I will get to you

JACUSTOMER-m1y4y0p2- :

Can I talk you later due to my son

Peter J R Gauld :

Yes, you can come back later if you wish...

Peter G. and other Australia Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Australia Law Questions