Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I have a 281 lt. compressor fridge in my new Crusader and

Customer Question

I have a 281 lt. compressor fridge in my new Crusader and the LED lights on the control panel have stopped working , the fridge is still going, but we can't turn it off?
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: The led light that indicates that the power is on and the temp. setting.
JA: What is the model/year of your RV?
Customer: 2017 Crusader Aramis
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No , I have tried the local Dometic service agent, and he can't look at it for a couple of months!! So we thought it might be something simple.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes, are there any other Dometic repair agents in the Cannonvale North QLD area?
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 13 days ago.

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

First try killing power to the unit for 5 minutes and see if the board resets if not that means the control board has had an internal failure on the unit and will need to be replaced.

If you need anything else just let me know in the meantime please rate my assistance by clicking on the star rating system at the top right of your question page. You will see a set of 5 empty stars 1 being the worst and 5 being the best, ***** ***** I have earned a 5 star rating. After you rate I will continue to help if needed any follow up questions will still be answered and there will be no further charges incurred. Please keep in mind we experts that take the time to help you are not compensated for our time unless you rate so it means a lot to us even though it may seem like a unnecessary hassle to you so please do not put this off and just take a moment to take care of this. Thank you very much!