Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

My asko d3121 dishwasher drains and then seems to fill well,

Customer Question

My asko d3121 dishwasher drains and then seems to fill well, but then makes a different sound from normal and does not continue to the next stage (although it seems to heat the water). When I reset the machine (power off at socket and program button in then turn on and release program button) the L6 lamp lit. After a few minutes of heating it starts to make a sound of water moving that gets loader and louder then a loud clunk. After a few minutes it then drains and tries again. I have taken off back and front kick boards and no obvious burnt components. Is it worth checking theinlet valve. The overfill float switch seems intact.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

I suspect the issue lies with the wash motor. Have you noticed any leakage under the machine that would indicate a seal or sump issue?