Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Electrolux dryer edv505 pcb repaire problem drum wouldn't

Customer Question

electrolux dryer edv505 pcb repaire problem drum wouldn't turn or other prolem turns but not heat
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Electrolux is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: edv505 and the m/c is few years old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: ht-pcb-140-09104-pc-v09 is the pc board
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I'm calling you from Sydney and my land line number is: 02 85181043
Can you please give me a call or write a message on my e-mail and let me know
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

The issue is more likely to be a thermal cut off that has opened if it is not heating, or perhaps an open heating element. Have you accessed the interior for inspection and testing of these parts?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The pc board is faulty all the other components are checked and function ok. I'll appreciate if you could tell me how to fix the pc board. Thanks
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

The PCB is available below.

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Kelly, I,ve asked you how to fix the PC Board not to buy one from you.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Sorry, the manufacturer keeps board designs and schematics a closely guarded proprietary secret. They never release the PCB designs/schematics, any manufacturer. I will not be able to provide you with the information you seek.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The other tech will tell me sorry to and what is the point of asking. I want my money back. Thank you