Appliance Tech-Care
Appliance Tech-Care, Appliance Technician
Experience:  35+ Years - 40,000+ Completed 'Real World' Repairs
20893398

We have a Bosch Dishwasher 10 yrs old (SH155M05AU - FD 8606

Customer Question

We have a Bosch Dishwasher 10 yrs old (SH155M05AU - FD 8606 000091). Little bits of the lower rack plastic (?) fittings are breaking off resulting in the plates lying down. Are parts available at reasonable prices or do we look a new machine
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: We have a Bosch Dishwasher 10 yrs old (SH155M05AU - FD 8606 000091). Little bits of the lower rack plastic (?) fittings are breaking off resulting in the plates lying down. Are parts available at reasonable prices or do we look a new machine
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Did you get the model No (SH155M05AU - FD 8606 000091).
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Appliance Tech-Care replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thanks for using JA!

My name is ***** ***** I have been repairing appliances for over 40 yrs and I will be assisting you tonight in trying to find out why your appliance is not working. Sometimes, there will be lapses in my replies back to your because of the volume of questions I am answering. But, please be assured that I will be giving you my best effort to help solve your problem.
Give me a few minutes to check out the info you have provided.

It took me a little while to find your model number. It is SHI55m05AU

The rack is available from Bosch.

You have to decide whether the cost is acceptable.

click here for link

If there is anything else I can help you with today or just an additional question about your issue, just let me know.
I thought I would add, that many people think the deposit payment they placed at the signup is sent to me after I answer your question. It is not. It is held by JA until you give me a positive rating and then Just Answer, credits me for the time working with you.
I am sure you appreciate my efforts on your behalf,and all I ask it that you take a few moments to "Accept" may answer and rate my efforts with 3-5 Stars on your screen, so I can close your question and proceed to help others that are waiting.
Bonuses are always appreciated, but never required
Thanks again for allowing me to help you out today!
Don