Appliance Tech-Care
Appliance Tech-Care, Appliance Technician
Experience:  35+ Years - 40,000+ Completed 'Real World' Repairs
20893398

I have a fisher & paykel dishwasher wont run, has heavy,

Customer Question

Hi i have a fisher & paykel dishwasher wont run, has heavy, normal eco & fast flashing and beeping modle dw60csx1 can you help? Thanks.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: I havent ran a test i dont know how.. fisher & paykel DW60CSX1
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes depending on what need doing..
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: All i know im afraid, i don't have a user manuel
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Appliance Tech-Care replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service!

The lights that are flashing are error codes. In your case the error code is indicating that you have a restriction in the drain line. You will need to check the drain hose. I would start at the end where is terminates into the house drain. Put the end of the hose into a bucket and try canceling the cycle to activate the drain cycle and see if water flow freely into the bucket. If you don"t then you will need to work backward to the pump. If the water runs into your bucket freely, then check your drain pipe or siphon gap for clogs.

Here is the owners guide for you. click here hit the download button on the top if you want to save it to your computer.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to help you out.

Don

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance