AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech., Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Tech with 12 years experience in the Industry.
55003593

Fisher&paykel MW512 top loading washing machine: supplies

Customer Question

fisher&paykel MW512 top loading washing machine: supplies and pumps water but does not wash or rinse or spin (barrel does not rotate but there is a noise) beeps on rinse without rinsing: no flashing light with beeping
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I gather no expert has an answer to this problem as four days have gone by without any response.
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 14 days ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

I am sorry no one gas got to you sooner, does the water pump out of the unit?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I am a retired mechanical engineer. Yes, the water is pumped out of the unit when the controls are moved to Spin but the barrel does not then spin.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I am deaf so my daughter will call you in a couple of days as she is not well now. Am looking forward to knowing what part needs replacing as it does not have the belt drive that machines we have had in the past had.
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 13 days ago.

OK does it agitate fine and recirculate water when agitating?