Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Mate. I've got Beko DFN 1503 W that isn't completing a

Customer Question

Hi mate. I've got Beko DFN 1503 W that isn't completing a cycle. I held Start/pause and time delay at same time and it ran what I think is a test cycle. I can't find any info on error codes for this model as it doesn't have the LEDs of other models. Do you know of any codes for this base model? Cheers.
JA: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours? Hello. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: I have turned the power off for a while but didn't unplug it. I also noticed the inlet hose was kinked so replaced it with one from my washing mashing. Will try the power off. Thanks.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Only if it's a blockage or something. Just want as much info before calling someone out as its a relatively cheap model so don't want to over capitalise if I can avoid it..
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The drain pump (I assume) runs for a period and the washer rotors are not blocked. Washing tablet wasn't properly dissolved and dispenser doesn't always open.
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 24 days ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 24 days ago.

It sounds like the problem is with the water inlet valve. When it starts a cycle, do you hear the inlet valve humming or buzzing?