AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech., Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Tech with 12 years experience in the Industry.
55003593

Where can i get template for my smeg oven. all the controls

Customer Question

where can i get template for my smeg oven. all the controls have been wiped off in cleaning the oven
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: looking at the oven it has, from the left, timer then oven temp and type of heat on the right. the controls are on the front of the oven and the oven is approx 18 year old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: no, I am cooking dinner tonight and trying to find what heat setting i should use
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: when i turn the temp control up it goes to the 9o'clock position which I believe is its highest temp - but not sure
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to try and assist you. What is the model number of your unit? The model number should be located inside the door.