Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

My dishwasher Whirlpool ADP6000ix doesn't wash correctly. It

Customer Question

Hi my dishwasher Whirlpool ADP6000ix doesn't wash correctly. It shows error 3 all the time. what is problem? can fix?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: Make is Whirlpool and model is ADP6000IX. we bought house then dishwasher was included. this dishwasher was working correctly 2 or 3times when we moved. now totally can't use. because of error mode 3.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: what's mean?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: what problem is this dishwasher? can fix myself?
Submitted: 30 days ago.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 30 days ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you.

ERR3(Error 3) indicates there is fault with the water temperature.

It means the water temperature might be very low and would not be adequate enough for cleaning your dishes.The ideal water temperature required is about 55 to 70 degree Celsius.Check the temperature..

If the water is entering at that temperature and the temperature is not maintained inside the dishwasher it is an heating element failure , if not the problem is from the hot water coming to the dishwasher and it would be a big job to fix it,

Customer: replied 30 days ago.
thank you for answering. Yes, temperature is always around 40 degrees so I connected hot water tap but not working. do you think I can fix myself or ask someone?
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 30 days ago.

Well a heating element is not hard to replace at all its just take out and put in if you have any local hardware or appliance repair ships near you you can pick the part up there.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 30 days ago.

Are you needing anything else I haven't heard back from you?