Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Engel MT45F-G4-S, let me explain what I need. The power

Customer Question

Engel MT45F-G4-S
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: let me explain what I need. The power supply is a SP249B and I need a replcement
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes I can install it myself
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No I am confident that it is power supply problem. When I power up the compressor runs for about 2 seconds then cuts out
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 3 months ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Answer:

This should be what you are looking for.

CLICK HERE

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, A 5 STAR RATING ALLOWS UNLIMITED FOLLOWUP QUESTIONS AND A DIRECT LINK BACK TO ME.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!