John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

I am curious as to why my fridge plays a little tune every

Customer Question

I am curious as to why my fridge plays a little tune every morning at 6:15 a.m.?
JA: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?
Customer: It is part of a pair, one fridge, one freezer, both that can be concealed as part of the cupboards. I have had it since 2012. It is working perfectly well, but the tune is puzzling
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Is any work necessary?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not that I am aware of. I would like to know why it plays this tune without fail at that time every morning. It is brief but it is there.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  josh-cssm replied 4 months ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/australia-whitegoods/9zwod-curious-fridge-plays-little-tune-every.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

For some reason the screen says I opted out of your request, but I didn't. The tune sound is announcing the end of the automatic defrost cycle, which starts at 3 a.m.

Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

Do you need more help, before your request times out? If not, please take a moment to rate my service to you. Thank you.