AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech., Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Tech with 12 years experience in the Industry.
55003593

I have a Fisher & Paykel oven, the front glass part of the

Customer Question

Hi!
JA: Hello. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: I have a Fisher & Paykel oven, the front glass part of the door has fallen off and the seal that goes between the main part of the oven door and the glass part has come off and is broken I need help with where I can find the replacement seal, what glue should I but to restick on the glass part to the main part I have the handle and the screws to put it together at the top.. Does that make sense?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Fisher & Paykel is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I would say it is about 10 years old I can't tell the exact model as the writing on the sticker has rubbed off
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I was going to try!
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't think so.. happy to answer questions!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 month ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

What is the complete model number off the unit?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi - I mentioned to the other person but unfortunately I don't have the model number as all the umbers have rubbed off the sticker..

Without the model number I will not be able to help with the issue as there is no way to get a correct part number for it. I would highly suggest contacting a tech to come out as you will likely not be able to do much without the model.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok thank you for letting me know. Just for some feedback I was very clear on this with the initial person who chatted with me so it is disappointing that she put me through and tool my money knowing that I wouldn't be able to get an answer.

Yes I am sorry I will open this to other experts maybe someone else can assist