Jamie_2013
Jamie_2013, Handyman
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 6 years
76126576

I have a Panasonic NA series washing machine that's now show

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic NA series washing machine that's now show showing an H43 error code. Is there anything other than calling a technician in?
JA: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: NA-140VG3 IPX
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: happened this morning and no troubleshooting as yet
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: its only 3 1/2 years old and not had a hard life
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 1 month ago.

H43 indicates the anti flood device in the base of the appliance has been activated.

Unplug the appliance. Take the rear panel off. Remove the water from the base so the device can reset. Once reset, try the machine again.

Watch through the open panel to see if it's leaking. If no leak, it's been a spillage from somewhere. If it is leaking, you need to locate the leak and repair it to rectify the problem.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 5 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated.

I see this question is still open, do u need more help? Please remember I only get paid for helping you when you rate me 5 stars at the top of your page. Please do so now, Thanks.