Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

My Hovver washing machine 550 MA spins but wont pump out

Customer Question

My Hovver washing machine 550 MA spins but wont pump out water, The motor keeps cycling when in spin dry mode
JA: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?
Customer: Just last wash on sunday 23/10. had to empty out bowl manually
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: What could be the prolem? Its just that its an old machine I dont want to spend a lot on repairs. If cost is a lot then I will buy a new one
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Its goes through the wash cycle but does not drain before rinse and spin
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. It sounds like the problem is with your drain pump. It could be a clogged drain hose which you can check. You can also check the drain pump to see if it is clogged. If not the problem is your drain pump will need to be replaced.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

http://genuineapplianceparts.com.au/washing-machine-drain-pump-hanning-dps25-30w.html

This is the part for your unit.

If you have found this information helpful all I ask is you rate with 5 stars at the top so I am credited for my time. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

I noticed your question was still open so I wanted to follow up with you to see how its going?