Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

I'll do all I can to help. How have you been dealing with

Customer Question

hi my name is SAM
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Hi my name is ***** ***** I would like to know how to open front loader door on my (logixx8) as I have washing that I cant get to
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: bosch logixx 8 and approx 7years old . I have just purchased a new one
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no thanks the moter (F43 FAULT) TIME TO GET A NEW ONE
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 16 days ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

That is a motor fault code, the motor or motor controller is bad, most likely the motor controller is defective. Both the motor and controller are expensive you may want to start looking for a new one. You can fix it, but parts can run 300+

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
look mate I know the motor is defective !!! what I asked you for was how do I open the front loader door so I can get my clothes out . I have brought a new one . If you cant answer how to open the door then I expect a full refund

You just have to drain the water or remove the small door in the lower right to access the filter cap and pull the release cable.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I have done all that . It is not happening

Ok then you can remove the top of the machine and reach down and pull the release on the door latch itself that is the last resort