Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.

We have a Culcina Stove K6T2(x)Aus which works well on the

Customer Question

we have a Culcina Stove K6T2(x)Aus which works well on the stove top but the oven heats the drawer underneath better than the oven, the heat falls instead of rising. First time i've ever had heat fall instead of rising. Why?
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Make is indesit Model K6T2(X)AUS
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Don't know what needs to be done but if it is simply a part that is missing yes if not, will get a plumber.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: there doesn't seem to be anything .ike a plate between the gas column and the drawer itself, don't have a drawing of parts for oven area and drawer on the description. a plumber put it in originally
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 19 days ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 19 days ago.

I suspect the issue lies with the position of the burner tube or a deflector that is gone or out of position. Can you post a picture of the area of the burner?