Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.

Washing machine will not fill properly. Keeps cutting out

Customer Question

washing machine will not fill properly. Keeps cutting out and 2 yellow lights come on and machine bed
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Customer: replied 25 days ago.
Machine stops, beeps and 2 yellow lights come on.Long wash light and light between rinse and spin
Expert:  Kelly replied 22 days ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 22 days ago.

I suspect the issue lies with the pressure switch circuit. The pressure switch is mounted at the top of the machine, either in the control console or under the main top. It will have a very small hose attached to it. If you remove that hose and blow through it (the hose), does air easily pass?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?