AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 10 years
76126576

I have a dishwasher model numberLD1419m2 it starts then the

Customer Question

I have a dishwasher model numberLD1419m2 it starts then the number1Ecomes
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  AppTech8579 replied 6 months ago.

WATER INLET ERROR // Water not entering dishwasher correctly

Check to be sure the water supply valve is open. Also, check to be sure the water supply line isn't kinked or clogged. Next, remove the water supply line from the dishwasher and run water into a bucket to test the pressure and flow of the water. If all of these check out and you have good water pressure and flow to the machine, you should replace the water inlet valve.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 5 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated.

I see this question is still open. Do you need more help?

Please remember to use the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated.

Please remember I only get paid if you use the stars at the top of your page to rate me a 5. Please take the time to do this for helping you, Thanks