Randy 43
Randy 43, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs experience 18 in home,gas license , refrigeration expert
13202342

The seals on my fridge are incredibly hot. I have a side by

Customer Question

The seals on my fridge are incredibly hot. I have a side by side two door.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Randy 43 replied 2 months ago.

hello, do you have a model number ?thx is the frame hot as well ? in between on the frame strip

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
WSE7000WA
The frame is hot and also the strip in between. WE turned the thermostat to -14 freezer and 7 fridge. I have an old fridge like this and it is only warm.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
home phone(###) ###-####
Expert:  Randy 43 replied 2 months ago.

sorry ,i dont have phone access at the moment , but if the sals and frame are both extremely hot ? it is generaly always the condenser fan ..if you pull the fridge out ,there is a black dome ,that is the compressor ..beside that is a fan ,that fan should be running to cool the gas lines down ,,if its blocked or seized it wont cool the gas down and will cause everything to run hot ..are you able to check that ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
the back is all metal. There is a bit on the bottom held on with 3 Philips head screws we are removing that.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
the fan is definitely not working- what next?
Expert:  Randy 43 replied 2 months ago.

the fan is defective ,,the fan needs to be replaced ..ur model is not coming up ,,but you can get a universal condense fan motor from repair clinic .com or any other online place or any local parts store ..but that is the issue