Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

I have a Simpson front loader SWF12743 that is full of water

Customer Question

I have a Simpson front loader SWF12743 that is full of water and won't drain, does it have a pump filter, it's not at the front of the machine
JA: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?
Customer: A day, E20 comes up so it is blocked
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I can't get anyone to look at it until next week, I would like to empty out the water
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 month ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

You can tip the machine up and access the pump filter from underneath or remove the back to get at it. The pump filter twists out.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!