Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

We have inherited an asko washing machine that trips our

Customer Question

We have inherited an asko washing machine that trips our electricity and random times (no set point in any cycle). Before resetting the trip switch I actually have to unplug (not just turn off the switch) which suggests it is still drawing power somehow? It does work sometimes and especially if unplug everything else in the house. Any ideas?
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

I suspect the issue lies with the heater circuit, the part that will draw the most current.

1. Is the machine making any funny noises or are there any odors when it runs?
  2. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?