Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.

I have a double decker dish washer. in the top unit after

Customer Question

I have a double decker dish washer. in the top unit after the wash cycle the water does not drain completely.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: what is a diagnostic test cycle? how do you run this test?
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: if it is not involved I would like to do it , other wise send me the local number for help line or the technician. we live in Winthrop 6150
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: the dish washer is working fine otherwise
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

• The most common cause of poor drainage is an obstruction in the drain line. I would remove the drain at the Y fitting at the drain connection to your home's plumbing, that is most commonly where it gets plugged. Let me know what you find.