Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I own a condenser dryer WTZ5200AU. It has always worked

Customer Question

I own a condenser dryer WTZ5200AU. It has always worked brilliantly until all of a sudden it stopped heating and drying. I checked in the book and cleaned everything advised but it still won't heat.
I live in the Armidale country area of NSW and I can't find anyone who can assist me.
As an alternative I thought if you could advise which part may be faulty if I purchased the part someone might be prepared to replace it for me. (unless you believe it would be too complicated). I don't know what else to do.
I'd appreciate any advice you could give
Yours sincerely,
Joan Andrews
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

• The most likely to cause no heat is an open thermostat on the heating element. Are you able to remove the top panel for inspection? Do you have a meter to perform any electrical testing with?