Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

It just kept beeping, sometimes at night, it just beeping

Customer Question

It just kept beeping, sometimes at night, it just beeping constantly, the flashlights are also on.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Just a few days ago. As we started using this fridge
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yeah, I have decided to DIY, it would be troublesome to call someone else to help
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Ah, before I forget, there are also some noises which sound like fan whirling abnormally, and even the beeping stopped, the lights keep flashing. I wonder whether I had a set-up failure or something else.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

What is the complete make and model off the tag on the frame of the unit? Normally the model number is ***** a tag on the frame edge when you open the door or back edge of a console.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The model seems to be WRBE43TW

OK you can try to unplug the unit for a full minute and plug it back in, if that does not solve it you should start looking for a new one you can not get parts for that unit. Just check out the reviews at this link to see what I mean you are not alone with this unit.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 2 months ago.

Hi there,

I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, if there is something else I can help you with follow up questions are free and can still be handled even after you rate the service thanks.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am afraid that your solution is no good. What's worse, the fridge began refusing to work. Now many things stored inside had been defrozen. I wonder if my fridge had been damaged from the very begining

Yes these things are junk all of them and there are no parts either sorry for the news I do not make them