AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech., Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Tech with 12 years experience in the Industry.
55003593

Greetings - Our hot water tap to the tub no longer works. It

Customer Question

Greetings - Our hot water tap to the tub no longer works. It only turns a very short distance, unlike the cold water tap which opens and closes normally. I have attempted to take off the tap cover but have been unable to do so. What should I do please? Also, the diagram below the tap appears to show the tap opening in a clockwise direction, unlike the usual anticlockwise way. Is this correct?
JA: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?
Customer: Many thanks, ***** *****
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes, I was a plumber amny years ago and have some knowledge of plumbing matters.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Cheers, Kerry
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

What is the complete make and model off the tag on the frame of the unit?