Ezekiel
Ezekiel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Repair Expert
91962359

I have an edition 111 washing machine. Unfortunately the

Customer Question

HELLO
I have an edition 111 washing machine. Unfortunately the Miele dryer is connected to the top of it. I am a lady living alone most of the time. Therefore I am finding it really really difficult to move the combined washing machine /dryer. To put it simply I HATE this system.
The washing machine is saying waterproof again and this is the third time, someone will come and look at it, and please do that. But I am wondering if there is someway we can separate washing machine and dryer, perhaps with a wooden shelf or something so that the dryer does not need to be moved when the washing machine needs attention.
Please could someone come to*****Belmont 2280 tomorrow to attend to this machine.edition111.w5873
Thanks Anne phone0249479793
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Ezekiel replied 4 months ago.

hi Anne I'm Ezekiel some of these units are stacked because the plug in to each other to save space now I'm sure they can be separated whatever technician comes to your home you can definitely ask him and he will see if its possible

Expert:  Ezekiel replied 4 months ago.

please rate me high as that's how I get paid by the site thanks

Expert:  Ezekiel replied 4 months ago.

I can find you a service company in Belmont that you can call tomorrow if youd like