Ezekiel
Ezekiel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Repair Expert
91962359

I have a Simpson Ezi-Sensor 9.5kg top loader washing

Customer Question

Hi there, I have a Simpson Ezi-Sensor 9.5kg top loader washing machine. It has LED lights to indicate the water level, temperature and other settings. The lights that indicate the water temperature are not working properly. In particular, the cold water indicator does not come on at all. Can you please advise if this can be easily fixed?
Many thanks,
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Ezekiel replied 4 months ago.

hi I'm Ezekiel I will be helping you today

Expert:  Ezekiel replied 4 months ago.

has there been any outages or storms recently in your area also have you unplugged the machine for 5 min this will normally reset the board is a glitch or fault is detected

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi again, the problem occurred randomly.Also, the lights that come on vary e.g. When it is a regular cycle only the warm, hot and very hot lights come on.When it is a fast wash cycle only the warm light functions.Next step?
Expert:  Ezekiel replied 4 months ago.

hi if you have reset the board and you are only getting certain functions that is a failure on the computer board and will need replacing

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thanks for getting back to me. I had worked out both of your responses myself prior to emailing so unfortunately am no better off.
Will have to call a technician to fix.