Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

I have a Westinghouse gas hobb 5 burner, with elec

Customer Question

I have a Westinghouse gas hobb 5 burner, with elec oven....need a manual...oh, its a virtuoso
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

What is the complete make and model off the tag on the frame of the unit? Normally the model number is ***** a tag on the frame edge when you open the door or back edge of a console.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Model POL667S. Serial No.52611747; App No:8/91
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
did you receive info?

Yes it just came through do you need an instruction manual?

Here is a link to the manual

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I do, just moved into new dwelling, no manual here, also need new switch and cannot remove blown bulb in oven,

Did you get the manual I linked?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
this was an absolute waste of time!!!No charge for manuals,phonecall to our nz phone no: and my questions answered! Cancel credit card, rating zero!

OK thank you!!!!!!!