Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.

Simpson EziSet 950 22S950M unit moved now stuck on 62Min

Customer Question

Simpson EziSet 950 22S950M unit moved now stuck on 62Min cycle and wount wash
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

Since the problem started after moving the machine, I suspect there is a problem with a wire connector or other connection problem. Are you able to remove the panels and inspect for any loose wires?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Kelly,I have been busy until today, removed the top panel and looked at all the connections all, intact, I switched the machine on tapped the circuit board and components with the plastic handle of a screwdriver and no change in present situation. When the machine is started it fills with water then pumps out but there is no washing cycle, this continues until the unit is turned off, the time indicator stays on 62 Min
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

The pressure switch is mounted at the top of the cabinet under the main top panel. It will have a very small hose attached to it. If you remove that hose and blow through it (the hose), does air easily pass?