Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

K181X70 Rangehood. Can't find a user manual to understand

Customer Question

K181X70 Rangehood. Can't find a user manual to understand the delay stop. Mother in law had hers running for an hour and couldn't turn it off - any suggestions? We have the fan of now but would like to know how to do it in the future rather than guessing.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The delay stop is a feature that is selected by the user to keep the fan running at the end of cooking but should only stay on for about 5 minutes after cooking is ceased. The cooktop must not be in use when this feature is selected or it will keep running until it is shut off.