AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech., Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Tech with 12 years experience in the Industry.
55003593

I am new to this particular brand of dishwasher although i

Customer Question

I am new to this particular brand of dishwasher although i have been using dishwashers for many many years.
The problem i have with the dishwasher is that when pressing START button although the lights are on the programme the dishwasher does not start. I have ch3cked the socket and switched off and on the plug.
Can you help please
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Do you have the complete model number off the unit?