Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I replaced the rotors in my twin door stainless dishwasher

Customer Question

I replaced the rotors in my twin door stainless dishwasher and still not draining
JA: What's the make and model of your dishwasher? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It's 5 years old model no DD60DCX6
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Both drawers have 20mm of water
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

Since both drawers are having trouble with draining, the issue is likely with the Y connector at the drain hose connection to your home's plumbing. Are you able to remove that fitting for inspection and cleaning?