John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company

My fridge MV47NW/02 is not getting cold and lights borth

Customer Question

my fridge MV47NW/02 is not getting cold and lights borth freezer and fridge compartments
flickering. Has it died for good?
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  John replied 3 months ago.

First, plug the power cord into another receptacle. If the fridge runs correctly,inspect the power cord terminal block inside the fridge for heat damage or wire fraying. If you need to replace the power cord, its part number is(###) ###-#### ***** its price is $15.70. You can buy it at Replacement help is available at the website. If you need more help, please let me know.

Using the expert's star rating scale, please click the star that expresses your satisfaction with my response. I'm not paid, until you rate my service to you.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.