Ezekiel
Ezekiel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Repair Expert
91962359

I have a Westinghouse WDU903SA dishwasher and have the error

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Westinghouse WDU903SA dishwasher and have the error code i10. Have replaced the drain pump as i20 was showing. That works fine, but now have i10. Water is going in and out no problems. After two minutes of running message comes up and can't go any further.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: How do I do this?
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Make: Westinghouse
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Ezekiel replied 8 months ago.

hi I'm Ezekiel I will be doing my best for you i10 error is an inlet water supply fault code. The water supply is either turned off, the hose is kinked or crushed, or the inlet valve itself is stuffed. please check those things ,if you need further help please send a reply

Expert:  Ezekiel replied 8 months ago.

please rate me high as that's how I get paid from the site thanks