Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Anti flood device has been activated on my whirlpool dish

Customer Question

anti flood device has been activated on my whirlpool dish washer.I hace leaned the filter and there is no water in the bowl
JA: What's the make and model of your machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: WSU6603 and its 3 years old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: if i can
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Answer:

Did you take the unit out and tip it up about 45 degrees to see if any water is in the flood basin under it and check the hoses and everything under the unit for any leaks? Normally that is what would trip the flood protection system.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!